Goodness Gang

He was in totally shock. He was trying to step out from the wrecked car. There were many photos he was dreaming in his mind at this very moment. The girl he loves,

His mother, memories of his street fights, pleasure moments with drugs, memories of stealing cars, money, his bad words in his mouth.. There are heavy noises in his head and his heart was beating very fastly. Among the daydreaming and real life accident moment, he finally stepped out of the car and after seconds, the car exploded. He leaned to a tree and was breathing rapidly and kept looking at the burning wreck, the photos in his mind suddenly stopped and his eyes were fixed to burning wreck as if it is the most amazing thing he has ever seen..He was like he would stay there until all the fire ended..Somebody came and tried to wake him up from his fixed looking to the burning car..He didn't respond for 3-4 seconds then he realised there is a young girl shaking him, trying to carry him away while shouting at him at the same time..He finally gave respond and went with girl to a more safe area..

She put him a safer place and dialed some numbers on her cell phone. He saw her action and grapped the phone. "Don't call the police" he said. She asked " Why?" ..He didn't answer..She asked again " Why?" ..He said " Car was stolen, sorry" 

Girl stopped , thought a while and said " ok , but we have to go to hospital, you look bad " . "No" He said. " I need just a cup of coffee, thanks I can take care of myself . Just drop me to a nearest cafe."  " Are you sure? " "Yes " He answered "I am totally sure, and "thanks " he said and gave her phone back".

From the burning smoke , we see a smoke on a hot cup of coffee..He and the girl helped him were sitting in a cafe nearabouts on a table drinking coffee..

"Better you drink something colder" she said  ( Comment--> Why? )

" Maybe. But I need to wake up " he said.

" Yes , you are in shock. You just saved your life."

" Yes, if you say it was life"

A silence.

" Tell me your story" she said. ( Comment--> Too soon and too frank to say such a sentence)

"You didn't need to come with me" he said. Especially after I told you it was a stolen car."

" It was maybe a stolen car. But you are a saved human. Your life is more important than someone's car. "

" I think you are the human here. You are trying to help me"

" Nope, it was nothing, an ordinary person can do what i did" she said and added "you were sleeping right?, that was the reason of the accident ?

" Yes, you are right ! That's why I chose coffee to drink, I was coming from a long road and sleepless...Thanks God I was lucky..But I don't know what to do now because I am in a big trouble, I was about to deliver the car to someone else.. "

" You are still thinking of your job , or..let's say your risky business ?"

" You are right, that's bullshit..Things should change. By the way, what do you do to earn money ?"

( Comment--> Too soon and too frank to say such a sentence)

" I am a journalist"

" Oh good..So news ran at you.."

" First, I thought it was a good idea to write your accident, but no, some things never should be on media, Some things are for goodness"

"Goodness you said?"

" Yes, goodness"

" That's a good word..I had forgotten it..I mean I didn't realize its meaning more than now.. I think there is a goodness in this car accident..I know I was never a good Believer but I think God did a goodness to me to let my life continue..I have to learn what really goodness is..Can you help me, maybe if you want to see me again..Can you help me what is goodness and how I can share goodness with everyone..I feel this is my next job..

"Sure. Come with me . Come to a new world........"

 

Comments